Hi thanks for the nice plugin.
I do have a bit of problem after putting hours to try to fix it on my own. In the main setting there is a section you have for "Gallery Settings", in which no. of row, no. of column and thumb's height / width can be define. 1) I made the change to the no of rows and column but after complied, the front-end doesn't show what I set. 2) Also, the thumb size which I kept as your default setting, didn't turn out properly, as my original thumbs which I provided URL when adding the vids are a bit larger than your pre-set thumb size, but with your setting, the output didn't crop my original thumb properly to fit...I wonder why and how to fix it.