I've searched a solution around this planet, but can't get it. My problem is similar to sallymoos ...
So, i've set my WP so that all comments held for moderation.
01. When "An Administrator must always approve the comment" is unchecked, then the author of the article (i am) receive an email that a comment has been made to my article. But, the comments NOT being held for moderation (all comments appear directly).
02. When "An Administrator must always approve the comment" is checked, the author of the article doesn't receive an email that a comment has been made to my article. But, the comments is being held for moderation.
"E-mail me whenever"
- Anyone posts a comment is checked
- a comment is being held for moderation is checked
Before a comment appears:
- An administrator must always approve the comment is checked
- Comment author must fill out name and e-mail is checked
- Comment author must have a previously approved comment is uchecked
A. If this problem caused by an internal bug of WP script, so please tell Matt Mullenweg to fix it !
B. If there's a plugin to "kick" this problem, please tell me.
B. If this problem still can't be resolved i will move to Joomla, Nucleus, Mamboo, and another cms.
C. Give me help before i'm go crazy !!!!
D. Any help will highly appreciated, i promise !