Zuppler Online Ordering Plugin lets customers order food online directly from a restaurant’s website, for takeout, delivery, dine-in and catering. Zuppler’s state of the art online ordering technology can be customized to match the brand, look and feel of the restaurant website. Customers stay on the restaurant website during the entire online ordering process.
Zuppler is currently serving customers in USA & Canada.
You can learn more about Zuppler Powered Online Ordering Menus and programs at ZupplerWorks.com
For additional questions and comments email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much does it cost to download the plugin
The plugin is free for the wordpress developers. There are no charges to download and use the plugin.
- How much does it cost my restaurant client?
Please visit www.zupplerworks.com for more details about Our Pricing and Service Plans rates.
- How will restaurant receive orders placed from their website?
Every order placed will be sent via fax/email/POS. Restaurants also have the option to view their orders instantly through their control panel. For fax and email notification, there will be an automated phone call to confirm the order. Zuppler’s 24/7 customer service department monitor and handle orders that are not confirmed and conform to our “No Order Left Behind” policy.
- How do I change the appearance of Zuppler content?
Zuppler designers will work to apply your colors as a first step in our configuration process. So once you receive the integration instructions, the color palette is already there. Zuppler content is rendered directly on your website pages, no iframes, no hidden stuff, and this makes our service so great and flexible. You have total control over the Zuppler content appearence as you have for your entire website by simply editing your stylesheets. It’s just a matter of identifying the element to be styled, and then override its appearance using CSS.
- Fix integration permalinks on restaurant listing
- Match script URL with location protocol
- Use API v3
- Restaurant listing fixes
- FAQ updates
- WordPress 4.3 support
- Add support for HTTPS
- Fixed an issue when HTML entities were not saved correctly on the Options Page
- Fixed some minor issues related to the Options Page
- Fixed a bug when Zuppler Reviews doesn’t initialize when jQuery noConflict is active
- Added the View Order button for responsive websites
- Added XSS as an alternative transport type.
- Added information tabs to the settings page.
- Small changes on readme.txt
- Initial release