Social and information feed
• Allow visitors to view the latest industry events
• Display the newest event social interactions on your website
• Showcase all guest speakers and industry leaders for the event
Full event agenda feed
• Reveal the latest pre-event sessions for all those interested in attending
• Show upcoming event workshops for attendees to participate in
• Display all pre and post-event networking sessions to allow attendees increase their network and engage more
• Allow for a general overview of the entire event agenda, before, during and after it is finished
Event social & information feed
• View and click on sponsored products, also visible on the platform
• Show all event sponsors to increase brand awareness
• Reveal the exhibitors to attract more users interested in their products and services
What is ZIGnotch?
ZIGnotch is the most advanced, and at the same time, simple event management platform currently available on the market. You have the option to create professional virtual and hybrid events from scratch, hassle-free. As a user, you have complete control over what happens inside the platform, gaining access to important insights automatically created by attendees’ behavior. You are also able to profit heavily from the platform, in more than a dozen ways. With ZIGnotch, you are effectively replacing most of the apps you use to create, organize, and monetize events.
I am a beginner, is it too hard to use?
Absolutely not. ZIGnotch is perfectly adjusted for any beginner and professional event organizer, event marketer, and community manager to use with ease. Besides, we are here to support your needs 24/7, and in case you need more information about any process, it’s already included in our Help Center page.
How does ZIGnotch help me monetize?
Virtually anything your community does, you can monetize from it. Organize VIP meetings between companies and c-level executives, or send attendees with the most significant buying intent to virtual stands and earn affiliate commissions. Want to create recurring income? You get your own virtual ad space for sponsors with the highest bids. They can pay on a monthly basis directly to your account.
How many maximum attendees can I have per event?
You can have anywhere between 1-20.000 active members in your events. They will not only be attending events but also engage, connect, interact with sponsors and virtual stands, and create workshops and 1-on-1 meetings. In the meantime, you will monetize from almost any step taken on your platform.
Can I use ZIGnotch for future events?
You can use any attendees in relation to future industry event you need to organize, and create an entire engaging community out of ZIGnotch. Create as many events as you need, automate contacting the same sponsors and exhibitors for your next events, promote them anywhere you want using our WordPress plugin, and invite existing and new members for yet another great event experience.
We are a fully-transparent and socially responsible company. We charge ONLY for monthly subscriptions, and we will not take ANY commission fees off anything you make. Unlike most of our competitors, you are allowed to monetize in whichever way you can, keeping 100% of the profits in the meantime. Everything you can sell in-app is entirely up to you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ZIGnotch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors