ZeroChat makes it possible for you to easily add a ZeroIRC channel (chat room) onto your WordPress installation. ZeroChat can be added to a page simply through the options page on the Dashboard or there is also a shortcode included for use in posts and other pages. ZeroChat also includes a widget in order to place the number of current users in your chartroom on your sidebar.
- Upload all files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change the settings in WP Dashboard -> Settings -> ZeroChat
Where is the full documentation?
Documentation is available at www.zeroirc.com/zerochat-wp
Contributors & Developers
“ZeroChat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Add’s functionality to automatically use the WordPress username if the user is logged in.
- Bugfix – Fixes DNS locations
- Fixes minor error in Statistics
- Fixes minor connection error
- Bugfix – Fixes connection problems
- Added an option for AJAX Chat
- Added AJAX Shortcode
- Added Flash Shortcode
- Changed Shortcode to support both flash and AJAX
- Added AutoConnect option for Flash Chat
- First Public Release