Add related posts and related images to your blog. You save time, increase your SEO, and become a member of our network of over 120,000 bloggers!
- Related posts from your own blogs and the network. Related posts can have thumbnails too!
- Increase your authority by linking to the most authoritative related posts (good for SEO).
- Related Images added with a single click. Proper credits are added by default!
- Link Love by linking to other bloggers’ related posts. In turn, we’ll recommend your posts to other bloggers. Then find out how much love (links, tweets, likes) your posts received via Sovrn Dashboard.
After Sovrn analyzes your post, a point and click interface allows you to insert related posts and related images. By not having to search for related posts, you will save time and be more efficient.
Share the Link Love
Link Love is easy with Sovrn. We recommend related posts from other bloggers, you decide which ones you want to link to. We then let them know that you gave them some love. And of course, other bloggers can and will do that for you as well!
Get to know more at Sovrn website.
Terms of Service
- Unzip to
wp-content/pluginson your server.
- Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start writing a new post! Sovrn will suggest related posts, related images and related tags after you write a few sentences!
- Can Sovrn recommend me my own related posts?
- Can Sovrn recommend me my own related photos?
Yes! You can connect your Instagram and Flickr account in Preferences and we’ll recommend related photos from your account.
- Do you care about copyright?
Yes, very much. Images that we are recommending are copyright cleared – either Creative Commons and similar or approved by stock photo providers. However we can only inform you about the license and it’s your decision to use it or not.
- How does Sovrn compare to nRelate, OutBrain, YARPP and Wordnik related content plugins?
We let you explicitly pick related posts whereas nRelate, Outbrain, YARPP (Yet Another Related Posts Plugin) and Wordnik offer less control over picking related posts.
- How do I get my blog posts linked by other bloggers in your network?
Add your blog to our index. We will index your posts and when another blogger writes a post about similar topic, we will recommend your related posts. You can find out who has linked to your posts through your Sovrn dashboard.
- Do I have to create account with Sovrn?
You don’t need an account. However if you log-in to Sovrn Dashboard, you will see who else has used your posts as related posts and get notification emails.
- More questions?
Take a look at Sovrn Official FAQ!
ReviewsRead all 23 reviews
Contributors & Developers
“Editorial Assistant by Sovrn” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Rebrand plugin installation and settings
- Small optimization when uploading articles
- Related articles upload
- Fixed image upload for images with protocol relative urls
- Fixed bug that tried to reupload images
- Replaced deprecated function
- HTTPS compatibility improvements
- Getty support
- HTTPS dashboard support
- Moved all links to plugin settings under Settings
- Fixed a bug related to uploading images with strange characters in URL
- Code clean-up, remove unused functions
- Changed default image size from 300 to 350 pixels (resolutions are increasing)
- Tested with 3.8
- Dropped custom path support for uploader
- Tested with WordPress 3.5 beta 2
- Fixed a bug concerning the sign-in button
- Related posts now feature thumbnails (if a related post does not have a thumbnail, an abstract one is shown)
- Added Instagram integration (for related images)
- Added support for Fashion Traffic affiliate program (for related images)
- Ability to share recommended related posts via Facebook or Twitter
- Better settings page: now with a link to Register / Sign-in into Zemanta service
- Related posts with thumbnails are now on by default
- Better errors indication in settings
- Fixed duplicating related images bug in uploader
- Minor changes
- WordPress Featured Images support (WordPress 3.1+)
- All network interaction using WP_Http
- Minor changes and optimizations
- Change message should be visible now after plugin update
- Image uploader path change message
- Missing views fix
- Image uploader fixes
- Settings Updates
- Legacy Settings Support
- Added Settings API and fix for WordPress < 2.9
- Re-factor Settings Page
- Media Updates
- Historical changelog before 1.0 removed