The YYDevelopment SEO data plugin will help you save your SEO keywords search data into a page or a post in wordpress.
With this plugin you will be able to save data on each keyword you are trying to promote. You will be able to save data like the amount of searches, your position in Google, competition etc…
The plugin also offer text table field where you can insert data about changes that can affect your page ranking in the search results such as title change, content changes etc…
With YYDevelopment SEO Data Plugin You Will Be Able To Save
- Keyword Name
- Google Monthly Searches
- Adwords Competition
- All In Title Results
- Search Console Monthly Searches
- Search Console Motley Clicks
- Keyword Position
- Keyword CTR
- Note Talbe With Pages Changes
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other YYDevelopment wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our SEO keywords plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.
By the way, we are based in Israel so we welcome you to visit our Hebrew site as well YYDevelopment Israel if you are fellow Israeli.
Help support us with a coffee donation
Don’t you just hate it when you download a plugin and you find out that in order to use it you have to buy a pro version?
Even bigger problem is when you use a plugin and then just out of the blue the developer decides to add a pro version and he either changes the way the plugin works or he converts some of the free functions to paid ones.
We sure did hate that and a few years back we decided to start creating some of the plugins ourselves and we decided to share them all with the WordPress community 100% FREE.
Nowadays we have more than 15 plugins and you can download and use them all for free by Clicking Here.
If you liked this plugin and you want to help support our cause, buy us a coffee. Studies show that coffee helps with creating WordPress plugins.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yydevelopment-seo-datadirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Do i need to take any action to make this plugin work?
All you need to do it to install and activate the plugin. Once you do that you will have the option to save keywords and SEO data on each wordpress page or post.
Contributors & Developers
“Save Keywords Data To Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin Launch
- Fixed the responsive problem
- Fixing undefined variable error
- Fixing undefined variable error
- Fixing empty field that showing up sometimes
- Adding CTR field on the plugin
- Adding date field on the plugin
1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3
- Fixing update problem
- Adding RTL & LTR support for the notes textarea
- Added the option to highlight main keywords with yellow background
- Added keywords panel to category and tag pages
- Added keywords CTR field to the form
- Added direction icon to table for RTL and LTR support
- Fixed DB hidden error on plugin upgrade
- Changing update message
- CSS changes
- Improving data inserting to db
- Fixing Slashes Problem
- Fixing Function Warning
- Plugin name change
- Added global rating message block
- Added nonce to plugin
- Improving db query check
- Adding separator line
- Added date range option
- Fixing empty keywords bug
- Added donation button to the plugin description
- Better data escaping