The comments notification alert plugin will show you an alert on the front-end of the website once there is a new comment on the site that requires an approval.
As long as you are logged in as the admin you will be able to see the comments notification alert and the amount of pending comments on your website, and by clicking on the “View Comments” button you will be able to go to the comments page an approve the pending comments.
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our comments alerts notifications plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.
By the way, we are based in Israel so we welcome you to visit our Hebrew site as well YYDevelopment Israel if you are fellow Israeli.
Help support us with a coffee donation
Don’t you just hate it when you download a plugin and you find out that in order to use it you have to buy a pro version?
Even bigger problem is when you use a plugin and then just out of the blue the developer decides to add a pro version and he either changes the way the plugin works or he converts some of the free functions to paid ones.
We sure did hate that and a few years back we decided to start creating some of the plugins ourselves and we decided to share them all with the WordPress community 100% FREE.
Nowadays we have more than 15 plugins and you can download and use them all for free by Clicking Here.
If you liked this plugin and you want to help support our cause, buy us a coffee. Studies show that coffee helps with creating WordPress plugins.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/comments-notificationdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Do i need to take any action to make this plugin work?
All you need to do it to install and activate the plugin. Once you have pending comments that require approval you will see a box with alert on you site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Alert Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comments Alert Notification” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin Launch
- Added multi-languages support
- Added RTL support
- Added hebrew translation
- Added the option to close the window
- Added the option to view the comments count on the box
- Changing update message
- Restrict remote access to the plugin files
- CSS changes
- Plugin name change
- Change text domain
- Added global rating message block
- Added donation button to the plugin description
- Added comment_type = ‘comment’ to mysql query
- removed 1.4.1 changes to allow plugin work on reviews as well
- added the option to close the box for some time