YWeather getting and displaying the weather on your blog. This plugin is extremely simple.
It displays the temperature in celcius or fahrenheit and an illustration of the current weather.
The CSS is fully customisable and simple.
New feature could come on demand.
Demo & Support
Demo: http://www.pasunclou.com (right sidebar)
Support: Write me a comment here or at etienne.kevin(at)gmail(dot)com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the archive YWeather.zip, you should have on folder called YWeather
- Upload Yweather to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go into your widget menu and place the widget anywhere in your sidebar
- Now you need two parameters, the code location of your city and the unit (fahrenheit or celcius)
You can grab the code location from the Yahoo website
For Oxford, I enter the city in the search bar, and I extract the code from the URL: UKXX0106.
The second parameter is the unit in celcius or fahrenteit : c or f
- Place your code and your unit in the YWeather box