This is a plugin for WordPress that provides multifactor authentication with one-time passwords using the Yubikey USB token.
The plugin uses the Yubico Web service API in the authentication process.
The one-time password requirement can be enabled on a per user basis.
- How much does the Yubikey cost ?
A single Yubikey is $25
- Are there any special requirements for my WordPress/PHP installation ?
PHP5 with Hash & Curl libs enabled.
- I have a lot of users on my WordPress installation, do they all need Yubikeys ?
No the plugin can be enabled on a per user basis.
easy to use, very secure. Thanks a lot!
Some depricated stuff removed.
Tab index on login page remove.
API key URL updated
- Version mess fixed
- Styling on descriptions added, once again thanks to Uwe Moosheimer
- German translation by Uwe Moosheimer added
- Tab index fix on registration page
- Support for multiple Yubikeys per account.
- Tested with WordPress 3.1.1
- Russian translation contributed by M. Comfi http://www.comfi.com/
- WordPress global var $is_profile_page has been changed into a constant
- IS_PROFILE_PAGE. Thanks to Koen Vervloesem for reporting this.
- More multiuser friendly version. Now, a Yubikey can be registered during
- registration. An Administrator can disable the OTP requirement for other users
- Initial release