YSPComplete! is a very simple WordPress Plugin.
A WordPress Widget that allows to display items in the sidebar from a unique seller of any auction site that is powered by YSPComplete!
You specify a site’s url, a seller’s username, a number of items to display, and optinal keywords to filter the items.
- This plugin depends on and uses YSPComplete! auction platform Version 2012-7 or later.
- It also relies on and uses the Curl library within PHP.
- It makes outbound http connections from the WordPress/PHP server. Most hosters allow this, so it won’t be a problem.
Thanks for your interest!
- Where do I get YSPComplete! auction platform?
To permanently purchase YSPComplete! auction platform license,
you need to visit http://nashbrooklyn.com
To temperary rent YSPComplete! auction platform license,
you need to visit http://nashload.com
- Can I set the visual style of the widget from the admin backend?
No, I haven’t built that capability into this simple plugin, just yet.
Let me know if you have strong requirements in this area.
- What should I put for Widget Title?
You can put anything but in general it would be the seller’s username
and auction site’s name, such as something like this for example:
Astroboy on Astroland.com
- What should I put for Site URL?
This should be the full URL of an auction site that is powered by YSPComplete!
Such as this for example: http://yspcomplete.nashbrooklyn.com
NOTE: do not put trailing slash at the end of the url.
- What should I put for Username?
This should be the seller’s username on an auction site that is powered by YSPComplete!
For example it could be your username or someone you want to promote on your site.
You can even charge them for putting their items on your site.
NOTE: do not put any CAPITAL letters, all letters must be in lower case.
- What should I put for Number of Items?
This should be self-explanatory that it is how many items to be displayed in the sidebar.
You can even charge sellers for displaying certain number of items.
Just an idea: you can charge a buck per item per month per seller.
- What should I put for Keywords?
This is an optional setting and can be left empty if you don’t want to filter items to a certain keyword.
- initial release