Plugin authors: Andrea Ferracani
You can have multiple instance of YSlider in each page or post. I’m working on a pro release which provides widgets and PHP code instantiation in templates. Contact me!
YSlider automatically displays the first image inside the post or page for each item in the widget and takes care to adapt it to the right width size for the main image and to generate the relative thumbnail in the carousel.
YSlider can display the post excerpt as item content. If the excerpt is not present it also creates for each post a teaser of the text to be visualized from the first 55 words! (To visualize the post excerpt go to posts > edit > screen options > excerpt).
Please leave a comment at [YSlider official website] (http://www.micc.unifi.it/ferracani/blog/web-applications/yslider-wordpress-content-slider-plugin “YSlider official website”) if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or problems.
- 2012 january 10: added support to themes for post thumbnail function
- 2011 december 17: added featured image option (if you set a featured image to a post this it is used in the carousel)
- 2011 october 31: Carousel continuous scrolling after window blur resolved (thanks to Jeremy)
- 2011 october 07: Removed captions showing in widget when not using excerpts in posts
- 2011 september 28: Security update for vulnerable version of library to menage images
- 2011 september 21: added global variable table prefix for wp database
- 2011 september 18: post an pages containing image captions not appearing in slider resolved
- 2011 september 08: options in database removed on plugin deactivation
- 2011 september 06: null initialization fixed
- 2011 september 06: recent post or selected ids check box not working properly fixed