Display a responsive Youtube player with jQuery/HTML5 playlist on any post or page using a simple shortcode.
[yt_playlist mainid="eyn0JjLlACg" vdid="eyn0JjLlACg,BxQSEvHdyjQ,B1-wfjq2SmY,SjR6qlLUU1c,k5sMACFpnt0"] to add the player to any post or page.
mainidis the main video ID
vdidis the list of playlist videos (also include the main video ID)
Check out more plugins here:
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Configure the plugin from Settings -> Youtube Player.
It’s simple and usable, but a bit inflexible. The height is not responsive, and the only styling settings are for the iframe height.
Fantastic plugin! At first, I was having bizarre styling issues, but my parent theme was to blame for using FitVids.js. Once I dequeued/deregistered that, this plugin worked perfectly. Thank you.
Just the kind of thing I was looking for. Works smooth, easy to configure. Thanks!
Easy to use and install, a great way to add a playlist to your site.
That’s exactly what I was looking for!
Easy to install, simple to use, no conflicts.
It’s the best choice!
Contributors & Developers
“Youtube Playlist Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- FIX: Fixed script being included before jQuery
- FIX: Fixed duplicated variable assignment
- FIX: Fixed strict variable assignment
- FIX: Removed unused colour picker script
- UPDATE: Updated plugin usage details
- UPDATE: Small admin UI tweaks
- UPDATE: Removed
novdargument and switched to internal count
- PERFORMANCE: Stopped options from autoloading
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress compatibility
- UPDATE: Better i18n options
- UPDATE: Removed unused colour option
- FIX: Removed version constant
- FIX: Better security tweaks
- UPDATE: Updated admin menu name to reflect the plugin
- FIX: License update
- FIX: Official link update
- FIX: Fixed color picker enqueue dependency
- UPDATE: Moved all JS code to a separate file
- UPDATE: Changed the main video playlist function (JS) to accept parameters
- FIX: Removed hardcoded background colour
- FIX: Removed hardcoded padding and increased margin
- FIX: Correctly enqueued style.css
- UPDATE: Updated default height and added option autoloading
- UPDATE: Removed all Flash (SWFObject) dependencies
- FIX: Added index.php file to plugin root
- UPDATE: Updated plugin URLs
- UPDATE: Updated CSS styles for better compatibility
- UPDATE: Added getButterfly ad box
- FIX: Changed all HTTP links to HTTPS
- FIX: Updated Youtube API and removed all deprecated functions and parameters
- FIX: Removed parameters with same values as the default ones
- FIX: Cleaned up the code (slight performance increase)
- FIX: Fixed rare cases of line ending issues
- UI: Removed background color for better theme integration
- FIX: Fixed IFRAME name target
- FEATURE: Added responsiveness
- FIX: Fixed a PHP warning
- FIX: Removed deprecated options nonce
- FEATURE: Added usage details on the plugin page
- PROMOTION: Added link to premium version on CodeCanyon
- Added license link
- Added donate link
- Added default options
- Fixed wrong internal version
- Added CSS vendor prefixes
- Initial release