When you want to add some fun to your site this plugin helps you out with that. It creates a two youtube players and a YouTube search to add songs to them.
At this moment I’m working on to get the queue working. When that is done playlist and channels will be supported that get auto loaded to the queue. Also support to save playlists on WordPress itself and saving history will be worked on.
If you got any idea please create a new topic in the support forum.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[youtubedj]in your templates or post
Contributors & Developers
“YouTube DJ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Make as responsive as we could make it
- Better structure of the HTML which can be filtered.
- Usage of data attributes and other HTML fixes to make it HTML compliant
- Simplified the YouTube player
- Queue is now sortable
- Add remove buttons to the queue
- Style hover on items in the queue and search list
- Add playlist support
- Basic check to not show movies you can’t watch
- Other little bug fixes and hardening
- Add nice modal when trying to exit the page by clicking on a link
- Fix localization
- Add support to use the channel of an artist as a playlist
- Extended the features for the shortcode
- Update styling a bit more
- Fixes queue
- Update styling a bit
- Initial release