Do you create or curate YouTube videos? Now turn your website with YouTube links into an engagement platform.
You don’t need more storage or bandwidth, and your visitors hate leaving the webpage they’ve already loaded, so why don’t you show your videos and playlists in your own website.
Tell this plugin your YouTube username or channel ID and it’ll setup your channel in your own property.
What it displays :
- Banner image, profile picture and username.
- Total videos and views.
- Playlists (lists videos on that playlist on click).
- Banner image in footer.
- All of above are optional. You can choose what to display.
- Default color accent Black & White.
- Easy visual builder with live preview which generates shortcode that looks like
- Play video in Lightbox or Inline.
- 7 video thumb styles.
- RTL support.
- Beautifully responsive (IT’S 2017).
- SVG icons.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
- Smooooth animations.
- Shortcode works in page, posts or custom fields.
- Loads files only if shortcode is present.
- Quick translation form for UI terms (Videos, Playlists, Loading… etc.).
- Translation ready.
Don’t let visitors leave your site for YouTube.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 3-18 hours.
Write to us at support [at] plugin.builders
Note : This plugin cannot list unlisted videos/playlists.
It's just matter of 10-20 second to get ready to publish any YouTube channel on WordPress powered website. It's very easy to use.
With this Fantastic Plugin you can integrate your Youtube Channel to your WordPress web site. Anyone who vlogs or makes youtube videos Needs this Plugin, the time and work you'll save is substantial. Give it a try, You will be glad you did. Also, they have very Excellent Support, I had a problem and they were very available to help me through the server problem. For me, that was so Helpful. Thanks Again Guys, Roger
- Some minor changes in style.
- Made inline player appear in center of screen.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Improved grid layout – no ugly margins.
More iOS issues fixed, and made compatible with new WP release.
Fixed playback issues on iOS devices.
Playlists are optional.
If playlists not shown, menu’ll also be hidden.
Default colors accents is now Black & White.
Now also accepts Channel ID.