Through the plugin for YesNology it is possible to store the data entered by the user in a safe and reliable place 100% compliant with the GDPR. The plugin can be used for an unlimited number of collectors: collect newsletter subscriptions, customer satisfaction forms, customer surveys, … and much more!!!
Through a short code you can collect all the information you deem appropriate. Through the YesNology backend you will be able to consult the data collected and you will be able to use them in a form compliant with the GDPR. You will also be able to share the collected data with your CRM using the APIs that YesNology makes available to you.
To use the plugin you need to have a subscription to YesNology. You can find more information at https://yesnology.com. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yesnologydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly;
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress;
- Use the YesNology->SetUp screen to configure the plugin;
- Enter the credentials of a YesNology account specifying username and password (we recommend creating a specific user for this plugin with an invitation to the backend). Enter the secret key that YesNology support provided you and save the changes;
- Select your company and save the changes;
- Select the binder you want to generate a shortcode for;
- Copy the shortcode and generate a new page or use an existing page, to place the binder content where you want the information to be collected;
In the same way, you can create as many shortcodes and as many pages for all the binders as you deem appropriate by repeating the last two operations described above.
- In the YesNology->Design section you can customize the thank you text and possibly change the color of the body and text, as well as place the submit button in the position you prefer.
It’s possible to customize the appearance of the controls that YesNology insert in the pages where you will manage the shortcodes by acting on specific css classes.
How does YesNology work?
You can find information at https://yesnology.com. Write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to organize a demo of our service.
How can I activate a YesNology license for my company?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to find with you the size of the service we can offer you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YesNology WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YesNology WordPress Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.