With YAWAP, you can easily monetize the content of certain pages of your WordPress site using the Allopass micro-payment service. Visitors don’t need to register, they only need to call a premium rate number from which an access code is provided. By entering this code on the page, they get immediate access to premium content. They can also get a code by sending a premium rate SMS.
How does it work ?
On any page of your WordPress website, you can create a portion of text that will be only accessible to visitors who have purchased a code with Allopass. Once the code is entered, the premium content appears immediately on the page. You can set the access conditions and rates directly from the interface of your Allopass account. Premium content is not accessible through Google and other search engines. The only way to view the premium content is to enter a valid code. You need to have an Allopass account (it’s free) : English link or French link
- Visitors don’t need to register on your website : this is a quick one step process
- Fast: a few seconds per transaction
- Simple : no registration process, no form to fill out
- Secure and anonymous : no need to share any personal data
- Reliable : multilingual customer support
Is it free ?
- Yes, absolutely !!
- Sign-up is free at AlloPass
- We charge only a small commission on every sale made (10%)
- Upload and extract the content of ‘yawap.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Create a new product on the interface of your Allopass account
- Insert the required tags to protect the premium content on the page you want : go to this page for instructions
Contributors & Developers
“YAWAP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Changing the tag to [yawap auth=’ALLOPASS_AUTH_ID’][/yawap] (using Shortcode API now)
- Initial import