The YAPB XMLRPC Sidebar Widget displays either some of your latest images or some random images posted on a WordPress blog with YAPB.
To display your images, you have to have an active YAPB + YAPB XMLRPC Server installation on another blog.
Upload the files
- Unzip the content of the zip-file into an empty directory
- On your server, create a directory “yapb-xmlrpc-sidebar-widget” below your “wp-content/plugins” folder
- Upload the unzipped files directly into the new folder
Configure the widget
- Go to your Admin Panel / Plugins
- Activate the “YAPB XMLRPC Sidebar Widget”
- Go to the Design / Widgets Page and add the widget to your Sidebar
- Open it’s configuration.
- Provide the URL and the API key of the Photoblog running YAPB + YAPB XMLRPC Server Plugin
- Configure the appearance
- Save your configuration
Enjoy and share your photography
Really: do and share some serious photography so everybody may discover your view and interpretation of the world.
Contributors & Developers
“YAPB XMLRPC Sidebar Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2008-09-23, Release 1.2
Oopsi: Bugfix for the not working 1.1 release, sorry for that!
Thanks to Alarane for reporting.
2008-09-22, Release 1.1
- All Options renamed so they can’t collide with option names from the local YAPB sidebar widget
2008-09-02, Release 1.0
Initial release of the YAPB XMLRPC Sidebar Widget