Add the YAPB XMLRPC Server to your PhotoBlog installation and access your Photoblog via XML-RPC.
Have a look at the YAPB Sidebar Widget to see XML-RPC access in action.
Upload the files
- Unzip the content of the zip-file into an empty directory
- On your server, create a directory “yapb-sidebar-widget” below your “wp-content/plugins” folder
- Upload the unzipped files directly into the new folder
- Go to your Admin Panel / Plugins
- Activate “YAPB XMLRPC Server”
- Go to your YAPB Options Page and configure the plugin
Enjoy and share your photography
Really: do and share some serious photography so everybody may discover your view and interpretation of the world.
Contributors & Developers
“YAPB XMLRPC Server” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2008-11-06, Release 1.2
Bugfix with img.height Parameter: Thanks to guest in the forum for posting the fix.
2008-09-22, Release 1.1
- Adapted to new YAPB Plugin Infrastructure: Plugins may add their options via the yapb_options filter now
2008-06-23, Release 1.0
Initial release of the YAPB XMLRPC Server for YAPB 1.9+