Schedule YAPB images from a directory with an interval of time.
Read iptcs set the title, body and tags.
Perfect for photoblogging.
- Edit your photos in your favorite editor (Lightroom, Aperture, etc.)
- Be sure to edit your IPTC data
- Upload your image with any FTP client to /wp-content/uploads/yapq-queue
- Goto ‘Post’ section and you will see an ‘YAPB queue’ option
- Enter the start date and the period of time between post
- ‘Process queue’… 🙂
Based on “YAPB Bulk Uploader” http://joost.reuzel.nl/about/plugins/
The installation consists of two parts: Upload and activation of the plugin.
None for now.
Contributors & Developers
“yapb-queue” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Solve problems with WordPress installed under a subdirectory
- Sanetize filename. Expotrs your Lightroom tags in the name for search engine optimization (not definitive solution, but works most times)
- Time adjustment for 3.0
- Some encoding problems, not defenitive solution.
- Initial version