XML Dock Image Menu / XML Dock Photo Menu & XML Dock AutoPlay Menu.
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Unlimited number of images / swf support
- Customizable width, height, position and item size
- Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
- AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image
- Individual items selection or mouse roll over scroll effect options for AutoScroll mode
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Both horizontal and vertical menu orientation support
- Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
- Image ToolTips with automatic text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
- HTML / CSS driven ToolTips description text and ToolTips position, offest support
- Zoom amount and zoom speed setting on mouseover with zoom/position influence option on adjacent items
- Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
- Image tooltips, spacing, mouse roll over blur effect and click support
- Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download the Free XtremeDockMenu and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: “http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-menu”)
- Insert the swf into post or page using this tag:
[xtreme-dock-menu]. The default values for width and height are 580 200. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so:
[xtreme-dock-menu width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
- To configure the dock menu general parameters use the dock-settings.xml. For individual dock menu items use the dock-contents.xml file. (tooltips, image path, image link and more)
- If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme Dock Menu on different pages. Follow this steps:
a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-menu folder: dock-settings.xml, used for general settings, and dock-contents.xml, used for individual items.
b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: dock-settings2.xml, dock-contents2.xml)
c. Open the dock-settings2.xml, search for this tag
< object param="contentXML" value="dock-contents.xml" />and change the attribute value to dock-contents2.xml .
d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-menu .
e. Use the xml attribute
[xtreme-dock-menu xml="dock-settings2.xml"]when you insert the dock menu on a page.
- Optionally for custom pages use this php function:
xtremeDockMenuEcho(width,height,xmlFile)(e.g: xtremeDockMenuEcho(580,200,’dock-settings.xml’) )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you donít want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the bottom left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial package. You’ll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the