XRDS-Simple is a profile of XRDS, a service discovery protocol which used in the OpenID authentication specification as well as OAuth. This plugin provides a generic framework to allow other plugins to contribute their own service endpoints to be included in the XRDS service document for the domain.
This plugin follows the standard WordPress installation method:
- Upload the
xrds-simplefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I contribute services to the XRDS document
Implement the filter ‘xrds_simple’, and see the public functions at the top of the file.
Contributors & Developers
“XRDS-Simple” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Project maintined on github at diso/wordpress-xrds-simple.
version 1.2.1 (Feb 19, 2018)
- compatibility update
version 1.2 (Jul 17, 2015)
- allow ‘xri://$xrds*simple’ Type to be filtered out
- check if $_SERVER[‘HTTP_ACCEPT’] exist to avoid notice that break the xrds file
version 1.1 (Nov 16, 2012)
- fix various PHP and WordPress errors and warnings
- add ability to fetch plain text XRDS document (mainly for debugging. see example)
version 1.0 (Oct 7, 2008)
- initial public release