With this integration, you can:
- Dynamically quote shipping rates to your customers based on destination and weight
- Efficiently fulfill all orders through your XPS account
- Automatically update your customers with tracking numbers
Most widely used features included in your free XPS Ship account:
- Commercial Pricing through USPS
- Access your negotiated UPS and FedEx rates, or
- Access other discounts on UPS and FedEx
- Packing/Pick slips
- Batch shipping
- Automation Rules
- Integration with other eCommerce store platforms and marketplaces
- Commercial invoice creation for international shipments
- Create USPS Scan Forms
- Multiple User Profiles
Visit us at XPSShip.com to learn more information
- offer real time weight based quotes to your customers at checkout
- shipment tracking
- use xps ship
- Install and Setup WooCommerce
- Install the XPS Ship Integration and Activate it
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Connect my WooCommerce Store to XPS Ship”
- A new tab will open and the connection will be established between XPS Ship and your WooCommerce store
January 20, 2021
This plugin calculate only by the weight. This plugin will not calculate dimensional weight. Developers needs to figure this one out. How to calculate dimensional weight into this plugin.
July 31, 2020
Contributors & Developers
“XPS Ship Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “XPS Ship Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.