This plugin displays analog flash clock on your website. It’s easy to use and it’s highly customizable. You can add analog falsh clock to your website as a widget and use as many clocks as you like on one page. Before adding analog clock you can customize it with these parameters:
- select one of the many clock skins (face) we have included or upload your own. You can always check our website for new skins www.xorbin.com,
- select clockSkin parameter as “-empty-” and use only arrows of the analog clock on your own background,
- change analog clock arrow’s color, size and skin,
- make clock clickable and set your own URL and “_target” parameter,
- set a time zone.
You can see DEMO in www.xorbin.com/widgets/analog-flash-clock
- I have changed time zone parameter, but clock’s time zone haven’t changed. Why ?
Remember to check “Time zone” checkbox, in other case, time zone parameter is ignored.
- Why I can’t change skin of the clock?
Check if input field of the “Custom clock skin” is empty.
- How can I upload custom clock skin ?
You can upload custom skin using Media upload feature provided by WordPress (login to your WordPress administration and select “Media->Add new”). After you have uploaded new skin, copy “File Url” (location of the uploaded file) field and paste it into your Analog clock widget configuration panel, “Custom clock skin:” field.
- Where I can get support and more information about this plugin?
- Released 05/03/2012
- Initial release version.
- Released 05/04/2012
- Removed default value for ‘Clock url’ parameter
- Released 02/07/2014
- Tested on new WordPress version 3.9.1