xili-dictionary is a dictionary storable in custom post type (CPT) and terms (custom taxonomy) to create, update and translate .po files or .mo files of current theme folder and of current plugins.
- xili-dictionary is a plugin (compatible with plugin xili-language) to build a multilingual dictionary saved in the post tables of WordPress as CPT to build .mo files (used online by WP website), .po files (file assigned to a language and used by translator, text format of compiled .mo), and now .pot files.
- With this dictionary, collecting terms from taxonomies (title, description), from bloginfos, from wp_locale, from current theme - international terms with
_e(), __() or _n() or _x(), _ex(), _nx(),... and other functions as in I10n.php - , it is possible to create and update .mo file in the current theme folder and current plugins.
- By importing .mo files, it is possible to regenerate readable .po files and enrich translation tables.
- xili-dictionary is full compatible with xili-language plugin and xili-tidy-tags plugin. Also compatible with xili re/un-attach media !
- code source renewed with latest WP tools available in soon 4.2
- readme rewritting
- writer management
Version 2.11.1 (updated 2015-05-14)
see Changelog tab.