Check the doctype validity using W3c validator (html , xhtml , … ) when creating or updating page / post / custom post type and show the result in backend
It show the result in back-end in sortable column, a link is add to the w3c for all file to help you to correct html error.
Very easy to see if a post / page is valid or not.
This plugin can check the W3C validity of your page / post or custom post type even if the site is not accessible from the Internet (if you work on local system for example)
How to install the plugin and get it working.
(x)html-easy-validatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
you are done
now go the list of your post / page / custom post type in the WP back-end
Contributors & Developers
“(x)html easy validator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Second public release
- ADD offline validation
- ADD setings menu
- ADD settings link from plugin pannel activation
ADD direct input for manual validation in setting menu
FIX admin pannel detection
- Change color of warnings
- First public release
- Detect is post/page is private or protect
- Fix custom post type detection bug
- Second private release
- Replace Curl by get_headers
- Fix custom post type validation bug
- First private release
- Based on Curl only
- Work on page / post and all custom post type not built-in
- Show result in sortable columns
- Full and Clean uninstall