It’s So Easy …
WuPhooey lets you see your entries and add a form to your blog all inside of WordPress. Simply click on the WuPhooey icon while editing a post and choose the form you want in the dropdown. Done.
- Easy to add forms to posts
- See your entries inside of WordPress
- Unzip WuPhooey.zip into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your information on the settings page in
WuPhooey > Settings
- Create a new page in WordPress and choose your form from the WuPhooey button dropdown
This is one of the most important and most popular plugins of WordPress.
All bloggers are required to have akismet installed in their blogs.
Thanks for your great work!
I use it on several websites — sure happy to have this.
Contributors & Developers
“WuPhooey” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first version
- Removed a feature that tried to rebuild a Wufoo Form. (Bad idea)
- A lot of changes trying to meet the Wufoo Third party Rules.
- Fixed problems with the WuPhooey button in the WP editor.
- Updated the help page.
- Changed the title for the WP editor buttons.
- Started working on a new feature for 1.3
- Added a feature that shows how many entries have been submitted each day.
- Fixed a typo and removed an unused help page.
- Added options to customize the WuPhooey embed form tag.
[WuPhooey id="ID" autoResize="false" height="514"]
- Added a form for for feature requests.
- Sped up the WP Editor button for WuPhooey.
- Fixed a bug with the WuPhooey button in the WP Editor.
- Added a new help section for cacheing.
- Removed the total entries count on the forms page.
- Added paging to the entries page
- Styled the paging links to show the current page.