Save and reuse your Elementor styles or templates in the WunderWP Cloud or use readymade styles to quickly beautify your Elementor pages. All for free!
What is WunderWP?
Your Elementor website won’t look good unless you put a lot of time forming the layout, building individual page sections and stylizing the widgets. WunderWP saves you that time:
Preset widgets styles and section templates
Use preset widget styles you can quickly apply to beautify your Elementor widgets. If you’re short on time to deal with individual widgets, you can use one of the WunderWP’s preset section or page templates to quickly put together your content.
Custom widgets styles and section templates
If you like your own widget styles, you can save them in the WunderWP Cloud and apply them an unlimited number of times to similar widgets in other Elementor projects. You can also save an entire section or page template in your custom section templates and reuse them for any Elementor projects.
It’s free and works perfectly with any Elementor-based theme
The WunderWP custom and preset features are fully compatible with any Elementor-based theme. Apply a preset or your custom style to your widget. Alternatively, drag one of your saved custom page or section templates from the WunderWP Cloud to your page and start using. There are more styles and widgets coming every month – and all this is and will be available for free.
(Custom and Preset section templates feature is available only for Elementor Pro users)
Available preset section templates:
50 Elements for Elementor Pro
134 Element Styles for Elementor Free
138 Element Styles for Elementor Pro
42 Element Styles for Elementor Raven
> Find full demo of styles & templates on WunderWP.com
- Put together a page quickly with preset content instead of building it from scratch. Drag a preset intro section, about section, a services section or a call-to-ction section to your page and build a beautiful page in seconds.
- Save your page or section templates and reuse them as many times as you want. Just create a section, save it in the WunderWP Cloud and use it infinitely.
- Save your styles in the WunderWP Cloud and then reuse them in any future Elementor project.
- Apply preset and alternative styles for different elements in Elementor Free, Elementor Pro and Raven libraries.
- Download the new Elementor styles added to different collections to WunderWP over time.
A product of Artbees, the team behind the stellar Jupiter X WP theme.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“WunderWP – Reusable & Preset Widget Styles and Templates for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.6.0 – 2020-10-21
- New: Feedback notification bar.
- Fix: Various of cosmetic issues in Template Library modal.
1.5.1 – 2020-02-21
- Tweak: Make admin notice dismissible.
1.5.0 – 2020-02-21
- Fix: Switching between elements produces unwanted space after applying preset.
- Fix: Reset element style.
- Fix: Template library icon missing in Elementor 2.9.0 and above.
- Tweak: Replaced plugin activation redirect with admin notice.
1.4.0 – 2020-01-08
- New: Custom Templates.
- Fix: Preset performance issue on saving Elementor templates.
- Fix: Deprecated issues.
- Fix: PHP 7.4 compatibility.
1.3.1 – 2019-12-13
- Tweak: Add popup for required missing plugins.
1.3.0 – 2019-11-15
- New: Pre made templates.
- Fix: Plugin does not appear in the menu when it’s Network Active.
- Fix: WP 5.3 compatibility.
1.2.0 – 2019-10-30
- New: Custom presets.
1.1.0 – 2019-10-21
- Fix: Don’t override content type settings in all the elements.
- Fix: Rendering issue after applying preset.
1.0.0 – 2019-09-30
- Initial release