WTIpress makes a WordPress site multilingual, and lets you translate posts and pages using the WebTranslateIt.com service.
- Get an account at WebTranslateIt.com. It’s a powerful web-based translation tool.
- Download the latest release here.
- Unzip it, and place it in the wp-content/plugins folder of your blog.
- Browse the plugins section of your blog and activate the plugin.
- Create a project on WebTranslateIt.com, copy the API key from the project settings and paste on WTIpress’s setup page.
Contributors & Developers
“wtipress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Version 0.0.3
- Fix: Limit file name length, see Github issue #28.
- Version 0.0.2
- New: Ability to add and delete languages from WTIpress.
- Version 0.0.1
- Initial version