Writescreen allows users who are posting to focus solely on their content, without being distracted by the rest of the WordPress interface. This plugin is for users who want a minimal, clutter-free edit view.
Writescreen has been tested on Chrome 10, Firefox 4 and Safari 5 on Mac OSX as well as Chrome 10, Firefox 4 and Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8 Standards Mode) on PC. Other browsers may not behave as expected.
If other plugins have been used to modify or extend the functionality of the post edit screen, Writescreen may not behave as expected.
- Upload the
writescreendirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- How do I use Writescreen?
- From the admin section, add new or edit an existing post, and click on the ‘Open Writescreen’ button beneath the post’s title text area.
- Edit your post, upload media and use the HTML view as you normally would.
- Click ‘Close Writescreen’ to return to the normal editing view and to save, preview or publish your post.