Big Announcement for Sep 2016!
We’ve took into account your feedback and released a brand new version WR PageBuilder is compatible with latest version WordPress and latest plugins.
Another news is finally… we’ve released Nitro – Universal WooCommerce themes with great eCommerce features and 12 specific demo niches including fashion, shoes, sports gears, kids fashion, electronics, and much more. Moreover, we’ll be releasing 3 new niche demos for every month.
Check now at http://nitro.woorockets.com
Published by 8 Sep.
WR Mega Menu is a Powerful, Responsive, and User-Oriented WordPress menu plugin with a Dedicated, Intuitive menu builder. It gives you a complete control at designing and customizing your menu exactly the way you want.
- Dedicated & Intuitive Menu Builder: Our user-friendly menu builder will take away the hassles that come with WordPress default menu configuration panel.
- Fully Responsive: All screen sizes and mobile devices are supported. A must-have feature for your menu in this golden age of mobile and big screens.
- Profiles Control: Create and save your menu settings into different profiles for later configuration or to apply on other themes.
- Live Preview: What you see is what you get. Track your changes immediately without switching back and forth.
- Various Menu Icon Display Options: You can choose to display your menu with text, icon or both.
- Vertical and Horizontal Orientation: the 2 most popular menu orientations are supported to fit your needs.
- Drag & Drop Configuration: create your desired menu with just little simple drag & drop steps.
- Rich Mega Contents: Picture, text, link and widget are all supported.
- Custom CSS Supported: the ultimate customization that let you change your menu style to be exactly the way you want.
- Unlimited Colors: change your menu background and hover to any colors.
- Google Fonts Embedded: choose or change your favorite Google Font easily from our plug-in dashboard.
- Fork on Github: WR MegaMenu source code is published on Github and is always updated to latest version. Feel free to use our plugin to server any of your purposes. Your engagement is always welcome!
- Help bring this plugin to the world: Help many WordPress users in your community by translating it into your languages. The source file is available on GitHub. Note: The project for WR Mega Menu is no longer maintained on Transifex.com.
For further information, product details, help and tutorials, please visit our website: http://woorockets.com/
- Upload WR Mega Menu to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I tried a few Mega Menus (even bought one) and this is the best I’ve tried. Well done.
I really like the possibility of this plugin but it hangs up every time I try to create a sub menu. Has potential to be much better than all the other mega menu plugins if it actually worked.
It just doesn’t work. Looks great, love the interface but it won’t let me add any elements once it’s created, just freezes. In all browsers. Tried the support page but that didn’t work either. Get it to work and I’ll give you 5 stars.
It does work in the older version of wordpress but we are not moving back in time for a plugin. Looks to be not supported anymore.
Plugin working fine but if i click on category page with permalink http://localhost/myweb/category/something… your mega menu not working .
i use twenty thirteen theme
The Plugin is made very well, however it breaks my theme.
Keep up the good work, the interface is great!
The menu items simply disappear after saving. No support for this plugin appears to be offered.
Contributors & Developers
“Mega Menu by WooRockets.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Dupplicate function not works correctly
- Fixed Minor bugs
- Fixed Notices in preview frame
- Fixed Some minor bugs
- Added About page
- Improved Wrap all strings in About us page to translation function
- Fixed Network Deactivate function doesn’t work
- Improved About page
- Updated code base to compatible with low PHP version
- Fixed preview feature
- Improved Responsive interface
- Added Lightbox for image element and improved in feature on preview
- Fixed Sub menu devision feature
- Fixed Resizing feature doesn’t work smooth
- Fixed Sub menu level 3 auto moved to level 1
- Fixed php errors detected by Query Monitor plugin
- Fixed Bug with resizing Styling form
- Added Font Awesome integration
- Fixed Double click to open dropdown menu on IOS
- Fixed Bugs with some popular themes
- Fixed Display in submenu level 3
- Improved interaction with icon selector
- Fixed Active menu cannot be saved after elements added
- Minor changes in back-end setting
- Fix compability on WordPress 4.3
- Fixed mass major bugs