The Genesis Countdown plugin allows users to add a Countdown to a widget area. This plug-in was inspired on Edson Hilios Final Countdown Script.
Please Note: This plugin only works with the Genesis Framework
More information, an example and the manual can be found on WPStudio.
- Plugin settings page
- Set target with datepicker
- Set target time
- Set a subtitle
- Set button and link
- Disable/Enable CSS
- Genesis 2.0
- You have a couple of options:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for “Genesis Countdown”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the folder from WordPress.org and unzip the folder. Then upload via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please Note: This plugin is only for Genesis Framework users. Genesis is a premium product by StudioPress. If you do not have Genesis 2.0+ or WordPress 3.6+, the plugin will not activate.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Countdown” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update: fix for Genesis 3.0
- Removed genesis_pre function check on activation
- Update: fix for Genesis 2.6
- Bug fix filename
- Tweak: Changed function prefix to avoid conflicts
- Update: Add load_plugin_textdomain()
- Update: Updated code to WordPress coding standards
- Tweak: Changed text domain to slug
- Update: Translatable
- Bug typo in CSS
- Bug fix styling strong tag
- Initial Release