WPSocialStreamer will automatically post to user's Facebook Timeline when the user is active on your website. We have integrated several events, which can be triggered by users. On each event, a new post will be created on user's Facebook Timeline. WPSocialStreamer Lite support the following activities / events:
- Publish Posts - When you publish a new post on your site, WPSocialStreamer will send a message with the title and the link of the new post directly to your FB timeline.
- Comments - When a logged in user posts a comment on your site a new message will be posted on his Facebook Timeline.
GD Star Rating
- Every user rating will be posted immediately on Facebook!
WP Favorite Posts
- When a new post has been added to user's favorites his Facebook Timeline will be updated.
WPSocialStreamer Lite has integrated Facebook Login Feature! A Facebook login button will be added on your WordPress Login Page!
Do you need more supported Plugins?
If you want to offer BuddyPress, bbPress, MyArcadePlugin or MyArcadeContest events to you visitors, check our extended WPSocialStreamer version.
In addition to the Lite version WPSocialStreamer supports following events:
- Update Activity Status - If the user posts a new activity on his BuddyPress profile all of his Facebook Friends will see it on his Timeline.
- Update the avatar - If the user updates his avatar a new message will be created.
- Adding Friends - If the user adds a friend the Facebook Friends will see a message.
- Creating Groups -If the user creates a group a new message will be created.
- Joining Groups - If the user joins a group a new Facebook Timeline message will be created.
- WPSocialStreamer posts automatically to Facebook when a user creates new topic or reply on existing topics.