IDB Support Tickets (formerly wpsc Support Tickets) is an open source WordPress support ticket system.
This isn't some port of another ticket system that's been hacked to run inside WordPress. This is a new plugin designed from the ground up specifically for WordPress.
Support tickets are critical to most businesses that provide a product or service,
and is often used for clients, customers, members, authors, sponsors, pre-sale questions and more.
For full documentation, support, addons, and related tools, visit our site
While completely optional, IDB Support Tickets can work in unison with IDB Ecommerce, an open source ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
This can optionally allow you to keep your support ticket system accessible only to paying customers and/or current members.
- Users can create support tickets and reply to their own tickets
- Guests can use tickets as well, using just their email address. Disabled by default.
- Admins, Super Admins, and any user granted the manage_wpsct_support_tickets capability, can reply to, close, or delete any ticket
- Front end support ticket interface is done in jQuery, and utilizes Ajax ticket loading
- New robust customizable ajax departments
- Individual, department lead, and department wide email support on a department by department basis.
- Customizable email messages, and CSS for custom solutions
- Save any support ticket to PDF for easy printing
- You can hide support ticket capabilities from a user who has not purchased a specific product (requires IDB Ecommerce 2.4.9 or higher)
- Seamless integration with open source IDB Ecommerce ecommerce plugin, including a shared Guest system
- Admin dashboard widget shows all open tickets
- Both the admin and frontend provides a WYSIWYG HTML editor for formatting
- Available in 16 languages
- i18n ready and compatible (POT file included in the /languages/ directory)
- Swedish (Svenska) by Stefan Johansson
- Norwegian (Norsk) by Rune Kristoffersen
- French (le Français) by Hawaien88
- Brazilian Portuguese (português brasileiro) by Thiago Bernardi
- German (Deutsch) by Markus Scheffknecht
- Dutch (Nederlands) by Jos Wolbers
- Finnish (Suomi) by Mikko Ohtonen
- Russian (ру́сский язы́к, russkiy yazyk) by Login Roman
- Romanian (limba Română) by Nutu Valea, updated by Richard Vencu at http://www.dentfix.ro/
- Italian (Italiano) by Pino Cinelli
- Spanish (Español) translation provided by Víctor Belgrano
- Hebrew (עִבְרִית) translation provided by http://atar4u.com/
- Serbian (српски) translation provided by WPdiscounts @ http://wpdiscounts.com
- Arabic (العربية) translation provided by Ahmed Raslan @ http://www.nilecode.com/
- Czech by Jan Drda