WPO Checker allows to you to check performance of your posts and terms. You’ll test your website contents with Gtmetrix, Google PageSpeed Insights, Web Page Test, Page Speed Optimization, Yellow Lab Tools, Batch Speed, Keycdn Performance Test and Bytecheck.
More information about WPO( in Spanish )
You can see my WPO posts in order to learn about Web Performance( or WebPerf ).
Send me bugs or improvements
If you’re interested in contributing to WPO Checker, head to the WPO Checker GitHub Repository.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings,
- Select one or more wpo checker sites.
- Go to posts list or terms list in wp-admin zone and click in quick link( links below title ) of a wpo checker site.
- Look at screenshots in order to get visual information.
Contributors & Developers
“WPO Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
More detailed changes in WPO Checker GitHub Repository.
0.3 / 2019-02-09
- Feat: Add bytecheck site
- Feat: Add description to sites
- Feat: Improve appearance of site selection page
0.2 / 2019-12-25
- Feat: Add Keycdn Performance Test
- Fix: remove unnecessary code which breaks uninstall.
0.1 / 2019-12-24
- Initial release. Support to test using Gtmetrix, Google PageSpeed Insights, Web Page Test, Page Speed Optimization, Yellow Lab Tools and Batch Speed