netScope is a website-centric internet traffic measurement system.
This plugin allows you to easily integrate netScope code into your WordPress website.
Pull requests are welcome on Github.
- Add content-specific tags
For questions, feature requests, and support concerning the netScope plugin, please refer to Github.
- Go to the “Plugins” menu, and choose “Add New”.
- Search for “wpnetscope”, and then click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate”.
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Upload the unzipped folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
composer require s3rgiosan/wpnetscope
After installation, configure the plugin by visiting Settings -> netScope and entering your Account ID.
- Do I need a netScope account to use this plugin?
- Where can I find out more about netScope?
Visit the netScope website to learn more about netScope.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“netScope” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.
- Added plugin action links.
- Added Code Climate integration.
- Added moar badges (yes I am a badge poser).
- Added contribution guidelines.
- Updated README.
- Added Codacy (a tool for automated code review) badge.
- Changed the cache key name.
- Changed the metabox name.
- Changed the input label text.
- Improved the retrieved permalink for the current post/page.
- Fix pp_gemius_extraparameters tag.
- Filter for changing the default netscope analytics variable.
- Initial release.