You run a Multisite Blogsystem with open registration for users to add own blogs and their can using a theme by
different installed themes, but you want to show a link into the footers of the themes but only once time and for
every blog another one?
With this plugin you can manage your outgoing links into the themes by a shortcode/function for every blog. You can
set for every link the target, relation (Attribute rel), linktext and -title and the target url. Also you can set more
than one link for a blog.
For output you can use a shortcode or a function . This function get the links
for the current blog-id and printed this, if links are available.
All options/links can set by network admin only. The outputs needs no capability.
- Upload the Directory
- Activate the plugin networkwide through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Network-Adminsitration
- After activation add some links for your blogs into ‘LinkManager’ menu ‘New Link’
<?php do_shortcode('[wplerlm]'); ?>in your templates, where the links should by show.
- How can I show a link on the homepage only?
Use a Conditional Tag like
is_home()if you add the link into the
textarea field by the form.
- If I using a free theme, can i change the footer links?
Look if the author are allowed to change it. Someones don’t like or not allowed it. If you using a free theme by
wordpress repositary in most themes you can change the footer links with your own code. Replace this footer links
with the function
<?php do_shortcode('[wplerlm]'); ?>and add some links for every blog to show your own links
on the footer of this theme.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMU LinkManager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add a if query for asking if rel & title are not empty, otherwise this attributes will not printed
- Fix an error by saving new links into the table
- Fix an error by delete a link
- Fix an error for the conditional tags by printout the links
- Fix an error by activation & deactivation for creating the tables
- Initial creation of this project