WPMS Global Content allow wordpress multisite network admin to set common header and footer content. These header and footer will be displayed in all child blogs. Its very usefull for displaying branding, advertisement and copyright message on all child blogs.
Admin can set content via familiar tiny mce editor or can paste html content.
Admin can provide comma separated list of blog ids to exclude from common header and footer.
For detailed documentation visit http://www.vareen.co.cc/documentation/wpms-global-content/
- Upload to the “wpms-global-content” directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin
Contributors & Developers
“WPMS Global Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Advanced option for excluding/including blogs
- Fix for tinymce to work with WordPress 3.2
- Improved options page layout
- Fix plugin name in readme file
- Initial version.