Enable WPmpg.com features
This plugin is required to use the services of WPmpg.com
The XMLRPC functions enabled by this plugin are:
- newAuthor (wp.newAuthor)
refer to the wiki for further documentation
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Under the Settings menu, choose Writing and make sure XML-RPC (“Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols”) is enabled; click Save Changes.
- What is WPmpg?
Functionality enabling WPmpg.com services, including enhanced XML-RPC features.
According to Wikipedia, XML-RPC is a remote procedure call (RPC) protocol which uses XML to encode its calls and HTTP as a transport mechanism. Refer to the WordPress Wiki for further explanation about WordPress’ XML-RPC capabilities.
- My plugin is enabled but does not appear to be working; what should I do?
The remote publishing functionality is required to for this plugin to function. Make sure XML-RPC is enabled (step 3 in Installation).
Contributors & Developers
“WPmpg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added filter to “unprotect” All-in-one-SEO-Pack’s and Yoast’s
- WPmpg’s XML-RPC now works with All-in-one-SEO-Pack in WordPress versions 3.2 and greater
- Added analytics code