WPMenuMaker helps restaurant owners to manage their menus online and with ordering online license you can accept orders directly on your website!
To view the demo go to: WPMenuMaker Demo
Here’s a link to WPMenuMaker Knowledge Base. Here you will find an extensive explanation on how to install and use WPMenuMaker.
Available features with free plugin:
* Easy to create menus and categories with images
* Easy to create menu items and assign them to multiple menus and categories
* Ability to add pictures to menu items, categories and menus
* Add, remove and edit customers
Extended Features with ordering online license:
* Use your own payment processor to accept online orders
* Receive orders via Fax or Email
* Different design options for menus to fit your website design and look
* Search Engine Optimized – No iframe or PDF
* Manage Food Orders
* Choose delivery or pick up option
* Delivery fee
* Online food order discount ability
and much more.
Customers can order food directly on your website with license for online ordering.
On any page in your website place [wpmm] and you are ready for online ordering.
- Can I install WPMenuMaker on my website?
Yes, anyone can do it! No special background or training required. Our online ordering solution is super easy-to-use.
- Can I change the design and menu style?
Yes, WPMenuMaker comes with a theme importer, as well as multiple different layouts and effect options.
IT's TOO EXPENSIVE!
Added support of Google Print Cloud
WordPress 3.6 compatibility fix
Added FaceBook and twitter social buttons
Added layout options for items (cards and table)
Now you can select working hours with 30 minutes interval
Added coupons system
Added PayPal “Direct Payments” support (need PayPal Pro enabled account to function [experimental])
Added reorder feature (client can reorder item from 5 of its last orders)
Added support for Canadian zipcodes
Minor enchantments and bug fixes
Added new brown and wood themes
eFax replaced with FAXAGE
Added timezone settings for UK and Australia
Added user notification of pre-selected options for items
Uploaded images now stored within WordPress uploads directory
Menu Fade animation remastered
Fixed admin area publish/unpublish buttons
Fixed Menu drag&drop sort order
Added import WPMenuMakerLite database option
Added new blue default theme
Fixed input ajax validation
Fixed FTP activation