WP Manager extends basic functionality of Wordress XMLRPC protocol for better experience on wpmanager.biz
To use this plugin you have to create account at wpmanager.biz and add your blog.
With WP Manager you can manage your blogs from one place without need to walk to all your blogs to check for updates.
WP Manager features
- Watch all your blogs for updates
- Update Core
- Update plugins
Soon you will also have
- Update themes
- many other cool features
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
Before upgrade DEACTIVATE the plugin and then ACTIVATE and RECONFIGURE!
- How can I submit a bug?
Write me to firstname.lastname@example.org, please, it’s the quicker way to have it fixed. You can write to the
WordPress forum, too, but I read it rarely.
- Other FAQs?
I’m collection tips and FAQ on this page
so I can update it more easly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Core update error tracking
- Removed CPU’s count extra spaces
- Adding error reporting flag
- Tracking file permission issues
- Adding auto activate after plugin update if plugins was active before update
- Bugfixin wpm_updatePlugins
- Adding wpm_updatePlugins and updating plugin description
- Adding wpm_updatePlugin
- Adding wpm_updateCore
- Fixing class includes
- Fixing wpm_updateCore issues
- Adding wpm_getSystemInfo
- Adding wpm_getThemes data
- Fixing getPlugins missing data issue
- Initial version