Create groups to organize your subscribed users and send them e-mails based on their groups or by user levels, capabilities or usernames. You can also send messages for anybody, directly by e-mail addresses. Besides that, you can use some information of the current user and of a selected publication (post or page), to personalize the message, that can take attached files, if you want.
WPMailing offers support if you are using Xinha4WP or Dean’s FCKEditor, to write e-mails in your favorite editor.
Once the plugin is activated, your administration panels will offer:
- The ability to create groups and tag your users, by adding new features in Users section pages
** This actions will not modify the WP original files.
- An interface to modify names and descriptions of your groups (Manage > Groups)
- An interface to compose and send e-mails to subscribed users,
with some interesting features (Write > Write e-mail):
** The ‘To’ field supports multiple e-mails and inclusions by user level, capability, group or username.
** You can attach multiple files to the message
** You can use values of an specific post or page
** The e-mail can be personalized with informations of the user that will receive the message
- An interface to set or update some WPMailing configurations (Options > Mailing)
- Complete information about the sending process after you send any e-mail
Your feedback are welcome.
Send any bug detections, suggestions, critics, etc. to: wpmailing(at)jsbrasil(dot)com
Thank you, Cau Guanabara.
1 Unzip the package and copy the entire folder wpmailing to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
1 Open your WordPress administrative interface, go to Plugins page and activate WPMailing plugin