WPLoyalty is a simple points and reward plugin for WooCommerce. The plugin lets you create a loyalty program for WooCommerce in a few easy steps and let customers earn points for their purchases and redeem their points for a coupon, which they can use for their subsequent purchases.
Get started in three simple steps:
- Create a campaign for customers to earn points for their purchases
- Create a reward for customers to redeem their points as coupon
- Publish the reward page or the Launcher widget so that customers can discover your loyalty program
Key features in the Free Version
The following are some of the key features in the free version of WPLoyalty.
- Earn points for purchase
- Redeem the points as coupons, which can be used for purchases
- Points expiry
- Customizable reward page
- Launcher popup widget for easy discovery of your loyalty program
- Email notifications when customers earn points & during expiry of points
Earn Points for Purchase: Customers love to be rewarded for their purchases, and WPLoyalty makes it simple. With our plugin, your customers will effortlessly earn points for every purchase they make, incentivizing them to return for more shopping.
Redeem Points as Coupons: WPLoyalty allows your customers to conveniently redeem their hard-earned points as coupons, which can be used for future purchases. This feature not only encourages repeat business but also provides your customers with a sense of achievement and satisfaction.
Points Expiry: To keep your customers engaged and coming back, WPLoyalty offers a points expiry feature. You can set a specific time frame for points to expire, nudging customers to redeem their rewards before they’re gone, ultimately driving more sales and customer retention.
Customizable Reward Page: Your brand is unique, and so should your loyalty program be. WPLoyalty offers a fully customizable reward page, allowing you to tailor the design, messaging, and overall look and feel to match your brand’s identity and resonate with your customers.
Points messages: Inform customers of their potential points on product listing pages, product detail pages, as well as in their carts and during checkout.
Launcher Popup Widget: Make it easy for your customers to discover and participate in your loyalty program with our Launcher Popup Widget. This feature ensures that your rewards program is always visible and accessible, helping to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
Email Notifications: Stay connected with your customers and keep them informed with WPLoyalty’s email notification feature. Customers will receive notifications when they earn points and when their points are about to expire, creating a sense of urgency and encouraging them to take action.
Multi-lingual : Translate the points earning campaigns and rewards in your language easily. You can also translate the dynamic strings like campaign descriptions, reward descriptions using our dynamic translation free add-on for WPLoyalty.
Looking for more features to create a WooCommerce Loyalty Program? Check out the PRO version of the WPLoyalty.
Imagine seeing repeat customers, boosted sales, and increased customer satisfaction, all while building a thriving community around your brand.
WPLoyalty PRO is the ultimate rewards program designed exclusively for WooCommerce store owners. We know you work hard to provide the best products and services to your customers, so let us help you reward their loyalty and keep them coming back for more.
The PRO version of WPLoyalty comes with a number of features, letting you run more comprehensive loyalty and rewards program in WooCommerce.
Key Features of the PRO Version
- Points for Signup / Creating an account
- Points for Birthday
- Points for writing product reviews
- Points for referral / refer-a-friend
- Points for Social media page follows
- Points for Social share (of referral url)
- Bonus Points and Rewards based on goals / achievements
- Instant coupon rewards
- Levels / VIP Tiers
View WPLoyalty PRO Demo |Documentation | Ask Questions | PRO version
WPLoyalty PRO is a thoughtfully-crafted rewards program that empowers you to run a comprehensive loyalty system for your WooCommerce store, without any complexity or fuss. We believe in keeping things straightforward so you can focus on what truly matters: your customers and your business.
The following are some of the highlights and examples of rewards you can create using WPLoyalty PRO.
Flexible Reward options
By default, customers can redeem their points for a coupon and use it for their purchase. WPLoyalty PRO also offers more reward options.
- Free Product : Customers can exchange points for a free product. Example: Get a TShirt free for 300 points
- Fixed Discount: Customers can get a fixed discount for certain number of points. Example: $5 for 500 points
- Free Shipping: Offer free shipping in exchange of points. Example: Redeem 100 points and get a free shipping coupon
- Percentage discount: Offer a percentage discount for the next purchase for certain points. Example: Redeem 1000 points for 10% discount coupon
Instant Coupon Rewards
The WPLoyalty PRO version also allows you to offer instant rewards in the form of coupons. Example: Sign up for an account and get a $10 coupon code.
Similarly, you can also reward customer when they refer a friend with an instant coupon. Example: Refer a friend. The friend gets $10 coupon and you get a $10 coupon upon successful referral completion.
Bonus Points and Rewards
Reward customers when they achieve a spending goal with one-time bonuses.
Here are some of the examples:
- Customer who spent $1000 in purchases in their lifetime get 500 bonus points.
- Customer who spent $500 in the last 30 days, get $10 coupon code
- Customer who placed at least 5 orders in the last 2 weeks gets 100 points as a bonus
Levels / VIP Tiers
Gamify and recognize your loyal customers with special rewards using the Levels / VIP Tiers. WPLoyalty PRO lets you create levels / tiers based on the total points collected.
Example: Let’s say, you reward customers with 1 point for each $1 spent in the store. You can consider introducing three levels – Silver, Gold and Platinum – and reward customers with more points for their spending and loyalty towards the store.
- When customers reach silver, they can earn 2 points for each $1 spent
- When customers reach Gold, they can earn 4 points for each $1 spent
- When customers reach Platinum, they can earn 6 points for each $1 spent
Need any help with creating a loyalty program in your WooCommerce store? Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is always eager to assist you with any questions or concerns. Contact us by creating a ticket at our support page
Just use the WordPress installer or upload to the /wp-content/plugins folder. Then Activate the WPLoyalty plugin.
More information could be found in the documentation
- WordPress 4.9.0 or greater - WooCommerce 6.5.0 or greater - PHP version 7.0.0 or greater
Can we set an expiry for points earned ?
Yes. You can set an expiry for the points earned.
Contributors & Developers
“WPLoyalty – Points and Rewards for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPLoyalty – Points and Rewards for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.2 – 23/05/2023
- Security fix: Multiple Coupon can create with multiple click
- Improved: customer reward page dart theme support
- Improved: launcher apply coupon button
- Improved: campaign end date will show, when its available
- Improved: List screen created date and id
- Improved: loading in cart and customer reward page
1.2.1 – 19/04/2023
- UI Fix:Point conversion value need to display
- Fix: launcher tabs separation
- Added: Customer upcoming expire point
- Added: Email opt-in
- Added: New short code in email
1.2.0 – 11/04/2023
- Initial release