Connect your WPLMS Learning management system for WordPress with DW Questions and Answers plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/dw-question-answer/)
- Add Questions to Courses
- Add Questions to Units
Learn more about WPLMS
Visit the VibeThemes for documentation, support, and information on getting involved in the project.
- Works with DWQA 1.4.x
Fixes for WPLMS version 1.9.6+
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WPLMS CoAuthors Plus’
- Activate WPLMS DWQA from your Plugins page.
- Download WPLMS DWQA.
- Upload the ‘WPLMS-DWQA’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate WPLMS CoAuthors Plus from your Plugins page.
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
- Will this work on WordPress multisite?
- Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at VibeThemes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPLMS DWQA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPLMS DWQA” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.