Designed to connect your WordPress blog to your LinksManager account. What is LinksManager? LinksManager is the only patented and ethical editor-based total link management system. This is not your mother’s BlogRoll that comes pre-installed with WordPress.
The actual management of all your links will still be done from within the LinksManager account Control Panel. wpLinksManager simply works in conjunction with your WordPress blog to display your reciprocal link partners inside your blog.
- Upload wpLinksManager folder to your /wp-content/plugins folder.
- Active wpLinksManager Plugin.
- Create a new page with a relevant name like ‘Resources’
- Copy the following code to the html source and save the page.
- Activate the wpLinksManager Widget and set the necessary options under ‘Design > Widgets’.
- To change any Plugin options go to ‘Settings > LinksManager’.