WPJaipho is plugin which adds mobile optimized look & feel to your WP based galleries.
Supported WP galleries
How Does it Work?
Simple enough – just activate the plugin, and all your galleries are automatically transformed into mobile optimized gallery, which is visible for mobile users only. Check out demo here with your iPhone.
- WPJaipho installation on The Viber FAQ
Works out of the box with Jetpack Tiled Galleries. I had a problem with the Mobileview plugin showing the pictures below the visible screen. I installed this plugin, activated it and with no further setup they are now being rendered perfectly. Thanks
v1.5.0 – 25.5.2015 – exclude featured image
- Feature : option to exclude featured image from gallery
- Bugfix : Fixes pre 5.3 PHP issue with anonymous functions
- Bugfix : disables Parallax theme lightbox gallery on wpjaipho supported devices
- Bugfix : disable all stylesheets that theme and other plugins might include
v1.4.5 – 8.5.2014 – Jetpack carousel fix
- Bugfix : disables Jetpack carousel gallery on wpjaipho supported devices (iphone, ipad …)
v1.4.4 – 7.5.2014 – ngg legacy fix
- Bugfix : ngg detection changed to be more general – NextCellent gallery support
v1.4.2 – 10.2.2013 – ngg permalinks and quotes fix
- Bugfix : Fixed not working direct slide selection on NextGEN gallery when permalinks are active
- Bugfix : Removed addslashes for NextGEN Gallery images (NextGEN fixes quotes by itself)
- Bugfix : Forcing the Yoast WordPress SEO to disable “Redirect attachment URL’s to parent post URL.” option
v1.4.1 – 26.11.2012 – selection fix
- Bugfix : Fixed not working direct slide selection
- Bugfix : Fixed problem with multiline image descriptions
v1.4.0 – 31.10.2012 – Android support
- Feature : Support for Android users (before was limited to iOS only)
- Feature : User agent matcher config option to trigger WPJaipho for other devices
- Feature : Paste html code to splashscreen or thumbnails view through admin options
- Feature : For developers: better integration with WordPress debugging facilities (WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG constants, debug.log file)
v1.3.0 – 28.9.2012
- Feature : Added posibility to disable displaying of image title and description.
- Bugfix : Two NextGEN galleries on a single page are now working OK. It was showing the last one.
- Bugfix : Splashcreen duration admin option now can be set to 0. That way you can disable splashscreen completely.
v1.2.1 – 20.9.2012
- Bugfix : suppressed eventual php warnings when calling realpath() function. Prior to this version, realpath() call could trigger php warning when the php safe_mode was on.
v1.2.0 – 4.9.2012
- Feature : basic NextGEN Gallery support – [nggallery] shortcode and only “id” attribute are used
- Feature : thumbnails view support
- Feature : new settings options for chosing Jaipho theme
- Feature : added hooks for extending WPJaipho – jaipho_theme_folder_filter, jaipho_template_api_handler_filter, jaipho_plugin_enabled_filter, jaipho_template_file_filter
- Bugfix : changed reference to plugin folder from wp-jaipho to wpjaipho
- Feature : WPJaipho is now using wp_head function. That means that the head information set by other plugins (like All in one SEO) will be preserved on gallery pages too.
- Feature : Works with WordPress native gallery (shortcode [gallery])
- Feature : Settings page with configuration options
Contributors & Developers
WPJaipho Mobile Gallery is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors