Easily embed maps from mapy.cz in your posts, pages and custom post types.
The free version of the plugin includes many amazing features:
- unlimited maps
- unlimited markers
- set basic map options
- width / height
- map type – Basic, Photo, Tourist etc.
- select markers to display
- show/hide Marker Info Window
- use provided shortcode or Gutenberg block to add maps to posts / pages / Custom Post Types
Pro version is currently in the works and will be available soon with advanced features:
- custom images for markers
- markers clustering
- maps and markers categories
- show / hide map filters by markers category
- more map options
- add search geolocation input with autocomplete to the map
- add markers to your Custom Post types to easily build filterable listings
- custom Info Window content
- ability to use GPX files
This plugin is brought to you by wpify.io.
Please watch the plugin development in our repository https://gitlab.com/wpify/mapy.cz. In case of any bug or feature request, please create an issue in the repository.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WPify Mapy.cz
wpify-mapy-czfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a markers and maps into your code
Is the plugin compatible with WordPress < 5.4?
We support the newest WordPress features and utilize Gutenberg editor for the maps. Therefore there is no support for WordPress < 5.4.
Contributors & Developers
“WPify Mapy.cz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors