Web Server Information plugin allows you to check full information about the web server PHP/Mysql configurations including libraries, system type and OS version.
- Display server OS
- Display server software
- Display server IP address
- Display server port
- Display server location detected by ip address using IP-API.com .See Terms and Policies.
- Display server hostname
- Display server document root
- Detailed information about the PHP version you are using and installed modules.
- Detailed information about your Database.
- Display PHP, Mysql, Web server, WordPress version info in admin footer.
If you enjoyed this plugin then please put a review, that will encourage me to bring some more …
- Upload ‘wpheka-web-server-information’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin area -> WPHEKA -> Web Server Information
How It Works?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Web Server Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Web Server Information” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3 – 2022-05-25
- Enhancement – WordPress version 6.0 compatibility added.
1.2 – 2022-05-24
- Fix – PHP 8.0 Warning: __wakeup() must have public visibility.
1.1 – 2021-08-13
- Enhancement – WordPress version 5.8 compatibility added.
1.0 – 2020-07-29
- Initial release