Alpha State development Version of WordPress Plugin connecting Gallery3 and WordPress3+ maintaining compatibility to WPG2.
Call for Templates:
WPG3 has a template System integrated which let you chose the way you display Gallery-Items or Albums.
Please submit your template Ideas!
For now we miss image-chooser. But it’s on the way 😉
– Themeable output (use ANY REST data in your Template)
– <WPG3> and </WPG2> tag Support
- Requires PHP5 (like Gallery3)
- Requires Gallery3 REST Module to be enabled and (for now) the REST Option allow_guest_access enabled.
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Configure the plugin on it’s settings screen. Settings -> WPG3
- Add the ‘<WPG3>item/1</WPG2>’ to the body of the post/page in the editors HTML mode to get a full gallery.
- How do I get my G3 Homepage
Make sure you entered /rest/item/1 at “Default Gallery Album” in Options Page.
Add <WPG3>item/1</WPG2> to the body of the post/page in the editors HTML mode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GWPG3” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Integrated Gallery3 Page with Rewrite Suppport (make sure Rewrites are enabled)
WPG3-Tag support. Compatible to WPG2-Tags