Alpha State development Version of WordPress Plugin connecting Gallery3 and WordPress3+ maintaining compatibility to WPG2.
Call for Templates:
WPG3 has a template System integrated which let you chose the way you display Gallery-Items or Albums.
Please submit your template Ideas!
For now we miss image-chooser. But it’s on the way 😉
– Themeable output (use ANY REST data in your Template)
– <WPG3> and </WPG2> tag Support
- Requires PHP5 (like Gallery3)
- Requires Gallery3 REST Module to be enabled and (for now) the REST Option allow_guest_access enabled.
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Configure the plugin on it’s settings screen. Settings -> WPG3
- Add the ‘<WPG3>item/1</WPG2>’ to the body of the post/page in the editors HTML mode to get a full gallery.
- How do I get my G3 Homepage
Make sure you entered /rest/item/1 at “Default Gallery Album” in Options Page.
Add <WPG3>item/1</WPG2> to the body of the post/page in the editors HTML mode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GWPG3” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GWPG3” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Integrated Gallery3 Page with Rewrite Suppport (make sure Rewrites are enabled)
WPG3-Tag support. Compatible to WPG2-Tags