THE ULTIMATE WORDPRESS TOOLKIT
We all love WordPress and its flexibility. However, there many features are not built-in in to the core, often leading users to install many different plugins to manage their website.
This practice has some drawbacks, such as a slow page loading speed, security risks from un maintained plugins, and the overwhelming task of keeping all of these plugins updated and ensuring they are working properly.
SAY GOODBYE TO MULTIPLE PLUGINS…
WP Extended consolidates over 25+ useful tools in a single modular plugin whilst being a safe, secure whilst being easy to manage solution for any WordPress website.
WP Extended is designed to enhance the core of WordPress, and its modular structure allows you to choose which features to enable on your website, giving you complete control. Keeping in mind the importance of WordPress page builders, WP Extended has been crafted to be Page Builder-conscious, seamlessly integrating with them as needed.
ADDITIONALLY, WE ARE RELEASING TRANSLATIONS FOR MULTIPLE LANGUAGES AND RTL MAKE THIS PLUGIN AS ACCESSIBLE AS POSSIBLE WITH EACH RELEASE.
- Export Posts & Pages
- Export Users
- Duplicate Pages & Posts
- Quick Add Post
- Post & Page Order
- Insert Headers & Footers Snippets
- Disable Gutenberg Editor
- Clean Profiles
- SVG Upload
- Tidy Nav
- Post Type Switcher
- Limit Login Attempts
- Hide Admin Bar
- Disable Gutenberg Widgets
- Maintenance Mode
- Duplicate Pages & Posts Pro For Custom Post Types
- Post & Page Order Pro For Custom Post Types
- Limit Login Attempts Unblocking Feature
- Quick Image Replace
- Pixel Tag Manager
- Disable Blog
- Disable Comments
- Disable Auto Updates
- Tidy Nav Pro User Control
- Debug Mode
Upgrade to Pro and get started today!
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Menu > WP Extended
- Enable plugin featured free modules
WHY CHOOSE WP Extended?
WP Extended has been developed based on years of real WordPress experience, feedback and research, aimed to provide an all-in-one solution to cover many of the commonly used features websites owners require from WordPress on a regular basis.
We are continuously improving WP Extended, adding new features and upgrading existing ones as the technology changes and always listening to our users.
Discover how easy managing your WordPress websites can be with WP Extended.
Contributors & Developers
“The Ultimate WordPress Toolkit – WP Extended” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Ultimate WordPress Toolkit – WP Extended” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.2.0 – 5 May 2023
- New: Maintenance Mode – You can now create a simple maintenance mode page and place your website under this mode whilst making changes.
- Update: improved slowness issue on Limit Login Attempts.
- Update: Hide all Admin Notices for all modules setting pages under our plugin only.
2.1.4 – 25 April 2023
- Update: Post & Page Order: issue resolved when the plugin “Admin Columns” is installed
- Update: Button sizing corrected
- Update: Limited Login Attempts: Removal of the incorrectly attempted password column from the database table
2.1.3 – 14 April 2023
- New: Hide admin bar: Admins can now choose which user role will display the Admin Bar when logged in.
- New: Disable Gutenberg Widgets: Reverting back to the Classic WordPress Widgets.
2.1.2 – 11 April 2023
- New: Ability to duplicate page builder ( Elementor, Oxygen, Breakdance, Visual Composer ) content when duplicate page/post.
- New: Sidebar button for Pro upgrade.
- Fix: Update to UI with WordPress notices overlapping our plugin heading.
- Fix: Update to UI on modules tables row colours.
- Fix: jQuery error notice on modules page.
- Testing: Further plugin testing with the release of WordPress 6.2.
2.1.1 – 22 March 2023
- FIX: Limit Login Attempts: Resolved an issue which was locking out users when not configuring the module after enabling.
- FIX: Limit Login Attempts: Fixing of an issue with logged locked time incorrectly stored.
2.1.0 – 16 March 2023
- NEW: Limit Login Attempts Module
- UPDATE: Minor UI amends
- FIXED: Core modules table layout issue
2.0.0 – 10 March 2023
- UPDATE: Ver 2.0 UI implemented
- FIXED: Minor issues
1.2.0 – 20 February 2023
- NEW: Post Type Switcher Module
- UPDATE: Minor UI updates
1.1.1 – 28 October 2022
- NEW: User feedback upon deactivation
- UPDATE: Minor UI updates
1.1.0 – 17 October 2022
- NEW: Tidy Nav Module – Tidy up nav menu for user roles for security and aesthetics.
- NEW: Disable Gutenberg Editor for ‘Page’ post type.
- UPDATE: Change nav label to ‘Modules’ for easier navigation.
1.0.2 – 28 September 2022
- Fix: SVG Upload – Extra security added allowing only logged in users to upload .svg files.
1.0.1 – 28 September 2022
- NEW: SVG File Upload Module – Allowing users to now upload .svg files.
- FIX: Snippets – Updated to now include script tags without adding them automatically.
1.0.0 – 26 September 2022
- Initial release.